Wednesday, October 27, 2010

A few things you need to know about the paygap

What is it about the gender pay gap that get's everyone all riled up? The U.S. is the barrer of freedom and equality...or so we've been taught in school. But as I look around me, I see so many of us in all different groups struggling to obtain and retain that freedom and equality we've been supposedly granted on paper.

All you ever wanted to know about the U.S. gender pay gap.

The impact of the pay gap on families. 

What you can DO about the pay gap. 

2 comments:

  1. Great post Nina and love the redesign btw. This was one of my favorite School House Rock episodes when I was a kid. Also, I'll see you and raise you: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9z0bUK-gQk&feature=related

    mb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks MB! Also, thanks for the Le Tigra link. This was also one of my favorite songs but I discovered School House Rock in late middle school! Still, the tunes were darn catchy.

    ReplyDelete